Ahead of the threat through leadership, agility, and integration.
To protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
• Protect the United States from terrorist attack
• Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage
• Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes
• Combat public corruption at all levels
• Protect civil rights
• Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises
• Combat major white-collar crime
• Combat significant violent crime
NoteStreams By FBI
Timothy Forbes was a career criminal who specialized in robbing jewelry stores. He and his crew had progressed from smash-and-grab thefts to what they considered a more reliable method: kidnap store employees and force them to provide after-hours access to the jewels.